Wednesday 2 November 2011

Autmn is here

This is my boy, Bu-chan.

We made a conker necklace together.

It's very heavy, so you can't really wear it...

But it sometime becomes a "worm" or "snake" or "train" or "pond" or.......

when he is playing.

I made some boat with newspapers.

And I think he was a captain of the boats wearing necklace this time.


It's autmn!

Leaves everywhere!

This year we collected lots of beautiful leaves

( and ones you wouldn't usually pick up but your little one would, well, my one certainly did)

and pressed them in the biggest book in our house.

My friend told me that it is lovely to hang them, so I made two hangings with them.

They are quite gorgeous when pressed leaves hang by the window.

Unfortunately one of them didn't last for long

as it looked too inviting for a little boy not to mess around with twig.

No comments: